Cover Reveal: Passion by Lauren Kate

Passion by Lauren Kate
Release Date: June 14, 2011
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Series: Fallen
Goodreads | Amazon

Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and fought immortals at Shoreline, they lived many lives. . . .

Out of all the Fallen book cover, this one is my least favourite. I can't really put my finger on why exactly. The biggest difference is that the face is visible. The dress is gorgeous and the background makes me thing of Sleepy Hollow, like the previous ones did. I haven't read Torment yet, but it's on my wish list.

1 comment:

  1. I really didnt like this cover either. I felt that it lacked so much. I felt that dress didnt look or fit right on the girl. like shes trying to wear an adults dress. that tine yellow pinkish didn't work for me either. I wish the cover looked better

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...