Upcoming Release: The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer
Release Date: April 12, 2011
Publisher: Little, Brown Books
Goodreads | Amazon

Fans of the #1 New York Times bestselling Twilight Saga will treasure this definitive official guide! This must-have hardcover edition-the only official guide-is the definitive encyclopaedic reference to the Twilight Saga and provides readers with everything they need to further explore the unforgettable world Stephenie Meyer created in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. This comprehensive handbook-essential for every Twilight Saga fan-is full-color throughout with nearly 100 gorgeous illustrations and photographs and with exclusive new material, character profiles, genealogical charts, maps, extensive cross-references, and much more.

Wasn't this suppose to be released in 2008? It's 2011, I hope nobody has been sitting around counting the days for this. I'm a twilight fan (more books than movies), so I might buy it. Why, I don't really know. The information I'll get reading this won't change the story, but I like facts and seeing how everything fits together.

This reminds me that I haven't read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner yet. I wonder if it's any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...