Give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
- I'm addicted to hardcover editions. I've been trying to cut back because paperbacks are cheaper, but it's not easy.
- I'm not the type of person who writes or highlights passages in a book, but I always write my surname, date of purchase and where I bought it on the first page unless it's an ARC, then I write it on a post-it.
- I have all the available collector's editions of the Twilight Saga still wrapped in the plastic it was packaged in. Why, I can't explain.
- When I listen to an audiobook, I sometimes have the book in front of me because I'm afraid something might be left out. I've noticed that even when it's unabridged, sentences or whole passages can be left out, but not often.
- Once I start a series, even if I don't like it, there is a part of me that wants/needs to finished what I started.
If you could physically put yourself into a book or series… which one would it be and why?
Hmmm, that's a really good question. The first series that comes to mind is the Midnight Breed, which is a surprise to me. Specifically, Veil of Midnight because the heroine, Renata is a fighter in more ways than one. I'm not fond of the drinking blood, even if it's the fountain of youth, but if I were a Breedmate* it wouldn't be an issue. I'd get to kick ass and be with the love of my life for eternity, what more could a girl want :-)
*a small number of human females born with the mark of a teardrop falling into the cradle of a crescent moon, unique extrasensory skills and the even rarer capability to successfully reproduce with those of the Breed (vampires).