Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (1)

What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine?

Nothing. I keep still and lie down so that will remain the case even though my tolerance for medicine is pretty high, which isn't fun for me since it takes more time than usual to feel any effects. It would take a lot to get me to do something crazy.

Who's your all-time favorite book villain?

The first villain that comes to my mind is Eve's father from the In Death series, but I don't like connecting him with the word "favourite". He's definitely one of the worst I've read so far.

2 comments:

  1. ...Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    ....stop by my blog for my answer and also a book giveaway.

    Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

    LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

    Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that series. Happy Hop

    http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...