New Release: Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal

Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal
Release Date: May 29, 2011
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

Now with this striking new adult novel from author and creator Francine Pascal, millions of devoted fans can finally return to the idyllic Sweet Valley, home of the phenomenally successful book series and franchise. Iconic and beloved identical twins Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield are back and all grown up, dealing with the complicated adult world of love, careers, betrayal, and sisterhood.


Listen to an audio excerpt

If you prefer to read an excerpt, click here.

I've never read any of the books in the Sweet Valley High series, but I remember it was very popular and that there was a TV series based on it. After listening to the audio excerpt, I really want to find out what came between sisters with the type of close relationship I think they had. What do you suspect it was?

2 comments:

  1. I think I saw a summary of the book where Jessica slept with Elizabeth's long-time boyfriend...?

    Debating reading this. Loved the original series but I'm afraid this will be so trashy! *worries*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you have to go back and read them all! But it would take years probably LOL! I preordered this title....it better be waiting for me when I get home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...