"Waiting On" Wednesday: Tris & Izzie

Hosted by Breaking The Spine


Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
Release Date: October 11, 2011
Publisher: Egmont USA
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

A modern retelling of the German legend "Tristan and Isolde", "Tris and Izzie", is about a young witch named Izzie who is dating Mark King, the captain of the basketball team and thinks her life is going swimmingly well. Until-- she makes a love potion for her best friend Brangane and then ends up taking it herself accidentally, and falling in love with Tristan, the new guy at school.

5 comments:

  1. I have seen this book previous week. But I just read the synopsis in your post. I am curious about the legend

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike!! I can't wait to read this book. It sounds like it will be a fun, fluffy read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this book looks great too! I love the cover. I have it on my future TBR list. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this WoW pick! I love that cover and the idea of a Tristan & Isolde retelling. Adding Tris and Izzie to my wishlist. :)

    Mine WoW this week is Exile by Anne Osterlund.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone is waiting on this just for the cover alone. Sounds like a great read.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...