Follow Friday (10)


Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?

That's a really hard question and I'll change my choices every five minutes for the rest of my life, so I'll go with the first books to pop into my head. The eight books from the Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian so far because they're the only books I've ever read in two languages and enjoyed in both. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie since I laugh every time I read it and a book from my TBR shelf to live dangerously. Or if I had access to a power source I'd take my tablet since it can hold 32GB worth of ebooks.

Now that I think about it, I should probably take more books that make me laugh since I'm going to be stuck in a bomb shelter for who knows how long.

See! I already want to change them.

Have a great weekend everybody :-)

7 comments:

  1. I've never tried the Midnight Breed books, but I plan to give them a try! New follower from the hop! Jen at Red Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I don't think I can do a list, I said down and tried and it hurt too much, lol

    Crazy Book Slut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some of my favorite books too. And I truly couldn't live with just ten. I'm your newest follower and feel free to visit my site whenever you get a chance.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet Me is my favorite Jen Crusie's book, I loved it! In what other language did you read the books? Is it very different than reading them in English? You’ve got yourself a new follower!
    Brie
    Romance Around the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also taking my ereader (kindle)! But I think we're going to need a generator to keep it charged. Better have one of those handy too.

    New Follower! Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!--New follower!!!

    Haven't heard of the series, but will have to check them out :D


    Hoppy Friday!!!

    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...