Follow Friday (8)

What is on your current playlist right now?

That's a long list, so I'll cut it down to ten. There is a little something of everything. Reggae, Pop, Electronic, Soul, Alternative. My taste is very eclectic.

Gentleman - Changes


Jessie J - Do It Like a Dude (Explicit)


Adele - Set Fire to the Rain


Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed


Collie Buddz - Playback


Bruno Mars - Somewhere In Brooklyn


Adele - Someone Like You (Live Acoustic)


The Fray - Heartless (Swinghouse Session)


Tami Chynn - Nevah Know


Paramore - Decoy (Live)

6 comments:

  1. Some great choices there, I'm really enjoying Adele at the moment.

    Jules

    I'm an old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE BLOG!

    New follower from Follow Friday - come over and check out Everyday is an Adventure at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, good list! I like The Fray, Bruno Mars and Paramore as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You even provided clips! I have a mixture of rock and pop going on right now.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love. I love the Ellie Goulding song. Come and join Read My Review on my blog which currently has a British theme. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Adele and The Fray are two of my favourite arists:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...