Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (5)

What is the book that you really don't want to admit to loving?

Anything from Harlequin Superromance or Harlequin Blaze that I've read and enjoyed, but I can't really explain why. One reason could be the covers and some of the titles.

Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?

This might not count as a prank and it's not a funny one, but it's the first thing I thought of:
In primary/grade school some classmates (girls) and I were sitting down behind the school when everybody around me starting whispering and one by one ran off. After a while I just got up and went to get a drink. They were in the back of the classroom giggling. It might not sound like much, but they did things like this and worse on a regular basis. It's probably why I've never played a prank on anyone and never will.

9 comments:

  1. That sucks. :( Bad people.

    I have a bad memory so I couldn't think of anything specific today.

    I hope you have a good weekend!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hopping through and am your newest follower.
    That 'prank' is horrible. Girls can be so mean. I can understand why you would never do something like that to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel with you. Once some girls (class mates) got out of the tram after school at a station they didn't usually got off. We were talking and suddenly they went off just to see me perplexed looking at what they were doing and laughing at me. Today one of the girls is a good friend of mine.

    Here is my April Fish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just blogging by, stop and see mine and my giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why I hate pranks - someone always ends up hurt, embarrassed, or even traumatized. Not cool at all.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harlequin books are definitely ones I read in private.

    Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hate it when kids do stuff like that. I see it a lot when I volunteer at my kids school. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty mean if you ask me....you had to feel terrible.

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! i'm a new GFC follower, love the blog and background! hope you have an awesome weekend,

    and i hope you will follow me back!! choose which book cover you like better on my hop stop today! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-and-crazy-for-books-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...