In My Mailbox (6)

Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later by Francine Pascal
Release Date: May 29, 2011
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

Ten years after graduating from Sweet Valley High, the Wakefield twins have had a falling-out of epic proportions. When Jessica commits a complete and utter betrayal, Elizabeth flees to New York to escape the pain and immerse herself in her lifelong dream of becoming a journalist.

Jessica remains in California, dealing with the fallout of her heart-wrenching choices. She has a career she loves and lots of old friends, but misses her sister, her oldest friend. With Jessica as her enemy, Sweet Valley is no longer the idyllic town of their youth.

Jessica longs for forgiveness, but Elizabeth can't forget her twin's duplicity. She decides the only way to heal her broken heart is to get revenge. Always the "good" twin, Elizabeth is now about to turn the tables....

I read a couple reviews and from them it seems those who read the Sweet Valley High series don't really like it and those that didn't, do. Since I didn't read it, I'm hoping I do.

8 comments:

  1. Hope you'll enjoy it :) Looking forward to your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this one until now, so thank you because it sounds really good !! =)
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this series from way back when! Can't wait to see what you think of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francine Pascal is a fantastic author! Hope you like the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun read. Enjoy! You can find my mailbox here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/ I'm normally a YA girls, but an eBook win this week had my mailbox full of romance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! Well, I hope that you do enjoy it! Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seriously torn as to whether or not I want to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read this! I loved Sweet Valley High when I was younger! Hope you enjoy it!

    New follower :)

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...