On My Wishlist (11)

Hosted by Book Chick City


Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Release Date: August 30, 2011
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

Sometimes sorry isn't enough....

It's winter break in Ascension, Maine. The snow is falling and everything looks pristine and peaceful. But not all is as it seems...

Between cozy traditions and parties with her friends, Emily loves the holidays. And this year's even better--the guy she's been into for months is finally noticing her. But Em knows if she starts things with him, there's no turning back. Because his girlfriend is Em's best friend.

On the other side of town, Chase is having problems of his own. The stress of his home life is starting to take its toll, and his social life is unraveling. But that's nothing compared to what's really haunting him. Chase has done something cruel...something the perfect guy he pretends to be would never do. And it's only a matter of time before he's exposed.

In Ascension, mistakes can be deadly. And three girls—three beautiful, mysterious girls—are here to choose who will pay.

Em and Chase have been chosen.

9 comments:

  1. The blurb sounds good and the cover looks gorgeous !! Looking forward to know more about this book =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fury has been on my list, but I have too many to read already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for this book!! I'm really looking forward to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so looking forward to this too the cover was the first thing to catch my eye. Can you imagine having hair that long? lol :) Here is my wishlist: Seeing NIght Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fury is one that I want to read, I think the cover looks fab

    Great picks :)

    Happy reading

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawaiian history and culture is another interest of mine. So when I saw a review of this book pop up on Twitter, I had to click through and read it. The book sounds good. Come see which book I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Books should only be shown in brown wrappers to me because my book spending would seriously be cut in half. This reminds me a lot of Wither - same pose. :)

    It sounds really creepy in an Omen-y sort of way. I like it, nice choice.

    My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool. I have this book on my TBR list too. I hope you like it when you get it. :)

    My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...