On My Wishlist (8)

Hosted by Book Chick City


Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
Release Date: September 13, 2011
Publisher: Delacorte Books YR
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

The most tragic love story in history . . .

Juliet Capulet didn't take her own life. She was murdered by the person she trusted most, her new husband, Romeo Montague, a sacrifice made to ensure his own immortality. But what Romeo didn't anticipate was that Juliet would be granted eternity, as well, and would become an agent for the Ambassadors of Light. For 700 years, she's fought Romeo for the souls of true lovers, struggling to preserve romantic love and the lives of the innocent. Until the day she meets someone she's forbidden to love, and Romeo, oh Romeo, will do everything in his power to destroy that love.

9 comments:

  1. I saw this on someone else's wish list today and have added it to my TBR list! Looks like a really fun twist to this traditional book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the sound of this, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great book! It is going on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this book last week, I absolutely can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I saw this on someone's list earlier and put it on my list too! All sorts of great minds thinking alike this weekend. :) I'd never seen it before, now I'm going to have to look at it on my Amazon list until September.

    My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course great minds think alike! We are great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to this one, too. It sounds really interesting. I haven't heard of any other Romeo and Juliet retellings like this one. Great pick!

    Feel free to check out what's on my wishlist this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This week's featured wish is about washing dishes Come see why I added it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The book cover is awesome and the story sounds interesting.
    кєяo's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...