The Vespertine Vs. Eine magische Sommernacht


I was on Amazon DE, for what reason I can't explain since I'd just lost my mind the other day on a book shopping spree and came across Eine magische Sommernacht (Translation: A magical Summer Night) and thought something on the cover looked very familiar. Then it struck me, The Vespertine. Both books, which stories are completely different from one another were released around the same time in two different languages. It doesn't really bother me, just makes me wonder how often this happens. Which cover do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for coming by my blog. And, isn't it weird how many pictures the publishers re-use? I mean, yes, most of them are in different countries but... it's shocking. And now you can add that the AU cover of "The Goddess Test" and "Dark Angel" have the same picture.
    It doesn't bother me but I don't think it's very wise of the publishers to do this...

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...