Follow Friday (11)


It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

1. I buy protective cases for almost everything (mobile phone, iPod, laptop). At the end of the day there just things, but it really bothers me when they get even the smallest scratch.

2. I'm painfully shy, to the point I'd call myself a recluse. It just really hard for me to interact with other people face to face.

3. Everything in my room has a certain place. If anybody moved something, I'd know. Now and then it extends to the rest of the house, but luckily for me it's mostly the things in my room. I get called Monk, like the guy in the series with the same name.

4. A sleep schedule doesn't really exist for me. I tend to do everything in the middle of the night when my side of the world is suppose to be sleeping. I try to fall asleep at normal hours, but usually can't. If by some miracle I do, I wake up around 3-4AM.

5. I love the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. I have both the normal and deluxe edition. My family still makes fun of me because of it.

6 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a while now, it's nice to get to know you a bit better! :)

    Jules

    Feel free to stop by my blog - http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the shy part... It's gotten bad lately, where I just prefer to stay at home most of the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun question. I’m learning so much about everybody and I don’t think most of us are as quirky as we think we are.

    My quirks seem normal enough. As I wrote them I woke up to the fact a lot of my quirks create inner conflicts. I’ve got a lot to think about!

    Follow me Back to my blog and see what quirks I’ve got – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I love Phantom of the Opera. It was the first musical I ever saw.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I buy protective cases too! I hate it when my apple products get a scratch on them. Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the Feature and Follow Friday blog hop (finishing from last night!). Would love a follow back: blog.writerslairbooks.com. I also have twitter: @wlbks. Have a 'good read' weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of Phantom of the Opera as well. Les Miserables is my favorite (and I have the soundtrack to that also). I get picked on because I adore Disney's The Little Mermaid. Even named my childhood cat Ariel.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...