It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
1. I buy protective cases for almost everything (mobile phone, iPod, laptop). At the end of the day there just things, but it really bothers me when they get even the smallest scratch.
2. I'm painfully shy, to the point I'd call myself a recluse. It just really hard for me to interact with other people face to face.
3. Everything in my room has a certain place. If anybody moved something, I'd know. Now and then it extends to the rest of the house, but luckily for me it's mostly the things in my room. I get called Monk, like the guy in the series with the same name.
4. A sleep schedule doesn't really exist for me. I tend to do everything in the middle of the night when my side of the world is suppose to be sleeping. I try to fall asleep at normal hours, but usually can't. If by some miracle I do, I wake up around 3-4AM.
5. I love the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. I have both the normal and deluxe edition. My family still makes fun of me because of it.