In My Mailbox (10)



Göttlich verdammt by Josephine Angelini
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Reviewed)
Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer
Die for Me by Amy Plum (Reviewed)

Before anybody gets too exciting, the Midnight Sun above is not the full book. It's just the twelve chapters that every Twilight fan has read. I decided I wanted it for my bookshelf and found the cover online, tweak it a little by using the official Twilight font and had it bound. The same goes for Daimon, since it's not available here. Göttlich verdammt (Divinely Condemned) is the German version of Starcrossed. I don't read books in German and especially English books that have been translated because they tend to be abridged, but since this one isn't, I thought why not. My pre-ordered hardcover of Die for Me is delayed (don't you hate when that happens), so I got the paperback since I have no patience.

4 comments:

  1. I love the german cover of Starcrossed! Happy reading!

    ComaCalm's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lot! Die for Me sounds really good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd missed a huge event when I saw Midnight Sun there! Haha. Great haul, Die For Me sounds amazing, and I can't wait to read Starcrossed! Enjoy :)

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover of Starcrossed! It's beautiful! I thought I'd missed out too, with the Midnight Sun!
    Brilliant books, and happy reading!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...