In My Mailbox (9)

Hosted by The Story Siren




Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (Reviewed)
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

The Summer I Turned Pretty
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (Reviewed)
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

Finally, my Barnes & Noble order arrived (Nightshade & City of Fallen Angels). I ordered over a month ago and thought it was lost. For some reason it took a detour to Belgium and has probably been sitting in customs all this time. The covers of Nightshade and Across the Universe are even prettier in person and when I do finally start reading the Mortal Instruments, I'll have the letter to enjoy. I'm a sucker for exclusive editions. It's the main reason why I ordered from Barnes & Noble.


I won these from Beth Revis' Royal Wedding giveaway on twitter. That's why it includes Rapunzel stickers, to go with the princess theme. I love Pascal, the chameleon. He's so funny. Thank you, Beth.


Thanks to Kiki Hamilton for sending these and for signing them.

17 comments:

  1. Really great mailbox! I loved The Body Finder, Desires of the Dead, Nightshade, City of Fallen Angels and The Summer I Turned Pretty!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lot! I got Across the Universe as well. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of great books! Loved Nightshade so much and hope you're enjoying all of your books. Cool swag too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi! I just finished Nightshade it was good and different and I'm currently reading Across the Universe now -- loving it. COFA is just sitting there looking at me saying "pick me pick me" *sigh GREAT HAUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM! I started Nightshade but had to return it to the library so am looking forward to your review.

    Here’s My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome mailbox filled with some pretty fabulous books! CoFA, Across the Universe, The Body Finder, etc... you're in for some books to fall in love with! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win! How awesome is that?? Glad your order finally made it's way to you as well. I can't wait to see what you think of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still needs to pick up City of Fallen Angels. I've loved all of The Mortal Instruments books so far and I'm sure I'll love the newest one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week. I have a lot of thos on my tbr pile. Loved The Body Finder. Congrats on the win!
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! I loved Nightshade, I'm such a Ren girl ;) I'm reading Across the Universe now and it's very strange so far, but I'm just starting, I'm hoping I'll understand it more once I'm a little father into it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear that your order arrived from B&N. Haven't had any problems with shipping yet but I hope it never happens! Love the swag from Beth Revis.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mailbox! I hope you enjoy all of these---the Body Finder is amazing, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good IMM! I remember you winning on twitter! Was nice seeing someone you follow win!

    Are you doing some kind of giveaway for The Faerie Ring items? If so I need to know about that! haha! Looking forward to that book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice! We both got Nightshade, awesome! :]

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower on yours..

    NoraBell, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm curious about The Summer I Turned Pretty since I've been hearing good things about it. Glad you finally got the books that you ordered. It's always hard to wait for orders to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Body Finder was amazing!! I'm loving Desires of the Dead :) and Lucky You! All that amazing swag...I'm jealous! Happy Reading and Thanks for dropping by my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohhhhh! That contest was a fun one! Congrats on the great haul. And thanks for stopping by and complimenting the cuttie (he really makes In My Mailbox, don't you think?).
    Rhiannon
    TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...