Follow Friday (13) & Book Blogger Hop (7)


Genre Wars! What's your favourite genre and which book in that genre made it your favourite?

My favourite genre is paranormal romance, in YA and adult. The books that made it my favourite genre in YA was Twilight and in adult, Kiss of Midnight. Both were one of the first series I'd ever read. Kiss of Midnight was even the first adult paranormal and I remember thinking "you're too young to read this" because of the steamy scene and then realizing "no you're not, you're in your 20s" LOL. I just wasn't use to everything being so detailed instead of the vague way it is in YA.


How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?

When it comes to books on my bookshelf, I have 32. On Goodreads I have 365 listed.

7 comments:

  1. On Goodreads, you have one for every day of the year!
    As you already saw, I couldn't pick just one genre lol!

    Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love paranormal romance as well! I haven't read much in the Adult genre, but I'm hoping to if I ever get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 32 is a manageable number of books! So that's good haha. I have a small number too. A lot smaller than yours! :)
    Love the blog

    My Hop is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm a new follower. I'm also a big fan of PR. You can probably see how big my appreciation of the genre is by glancing at my recent reviews. LOL! Enjoy your weekend.

    Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/2011/06/were-doing-book-blogger-hop_18.html
    New Follower
    I have a Never-ending list of TBR's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW Doesn't the girl on the Original Sin cover by Lisa Deroches remind you side on of Anna Paquin who plays Sookie in TB ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...