"Waiting On" Wednesday: Pure

Hosted by Breaking The Spine


Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: April, 2012
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Series: Covenant
Goodreads | Amazon

Alex lives--and loves--recklessly, until a single decision leads to a heartbreaking revelation. As a mysterious threat closes in and she confronts a Council that wants to see her in servitude, Alex must face a choice between love that is fated... and love that is forbidden.



I love Half-Blood! It will definitely be on my list of favourite reads for 2011. I can't wait to continue the series.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Thanks so much for featuring it, I'd never heard of this series and it sounds FAB! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for this! It sounds like a really great read too, I can't wait to read it! Great pick, as always!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...