"Waiting On" Wednesday: Seers



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Seers by Heather Frost
Release Date: October 8, 2011
Publisher: Bonneville
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

Seers are not just spectators, they are also prey...

When Kate Bennett survived the car accident that claimed her parents' lives, she knew her world would be forever changed. But her life is more dramatically altered than she first realized. Not only is she able to see “mood auras” on the people around her, she's even started seeing invisible people with no colors at all. And no matter how attractive the new addition to her American Lit class is, Kate sees what no one else can—the dangerous truths this mysterious man threatens to pour into her life.

Patrick O'Donnell was killed in the Irish Revolution in 1798. He's here now to try and keep Kate alive, and stop her life from spinning out of control. The one thing he's not going to do is fall in love with her. But plans change, especially when Demons are involved . . .

Kate is about to enter the world of Seers; where immortals are at war with each other, and unfortunate mortals like Kate are in over their heads.

11 comments:

  1. i haven't heard of this book before. it sounds awesome! great pick :)

    Check out our WoW this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great pick. I will definitely put this on my TBR list.
    And do check out MJ Putney, she write great books, very entertaining.

    Nimue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thes book sounds amazing! I need to read it when it comes out! Great pick!

    Just hopping by to say thanks for stopping by my WoW

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've heard of this one. Thanks! I love books like this where the protagonist is from one time and the guy is from another.

    -Small

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, hadn't heard of this one. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this one on Goodreads for the first time today.

    It sounds great!

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-24th-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your WoW is really WOW!! I haven't heard of this one either but it sound wonderful.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog on the hop. I'm a new follower.

    Sherri @ Urban Girl Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, this one sounds good! Adding to my TBR:)

    Thanks for checking out my WoW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh...mood auras sound cool. And I'd like to learn more about the Irish Revolution (I didn't know there was on in 1798).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, this is a new one to me! It sounds awesome, and is definitely going on my list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time I heard about this book, sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...