Cover & Blurb Reveal: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout



I'm very excited to reveal the cover and official blurb of Jennifer L. Armentrout's Obsidian. Some of you may have already read the announcement of the book deal and seen the sneak peek of the cover above on her blog very recently.

Before the reveals, let's have a quick overview of what's been released and some of what we have to look forward to from Jennifer in the future.

May 2011: Daimon (Covenant Prequel)
Oct 2011: Half-Blood (Covenant #1)
December 2011: Obsidian (Lux #1)
March 2012: Unchained (Book #1)
April 2012: Pure (Covenant #2)
September 2012: Cursed
November 2012: Deity (Covenant #3)
Spring 2013: Covenant #4

And somewhere between all these releases, there will be a short story from the perspective of Half-Blood's Aiden. That's a lot to look forward to!

And now without further adieu, the official blurb for her December 6, 2011
Entangled Publishing release, Obsidian:

Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, outhouses, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring. Until I spotted my hot neighbor with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marked me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and the mark he left on me has me lit up like Las Vegas strip to the bad guys. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades. If I don't kill him first, that is.

And then things got really bad…

And now the cover reveal:





Plus a countdown widget to put in
your sidebar and help spread the word:




Just like Jennifer's other releases, I'm really looking forward to this book. When I read the Covenant prequel Daimon, it was a welcome change from the vampire and werewolf books that I do enjoy, but wanted a break from. Now, she's brought more welcome changes again that differ from a lot of upcoming releases with the X-Men like Cursed and the Roswell like Obsidian.

Congratulations Jennifer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...