"Waiting On" Wednesday: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Release Date: January 2, 2012
Publisher: Poppy
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.

Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.

12 comments:

  1. I've heard this is awesome! Great choice. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait for this book. It sounds sooooo amazing and I. Need. This. NOW. :D Great pick!

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. The synopsos is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant spell today I guess...*synopsis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for any book involving British guys. I love the accent! ;-)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on another WoW and thought "wow this book sounds great!" I definitely checked out the guys on my plane rides back and forth from college in my single days. lol
    Clean Teen Fiction's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sound of this one - def. will read it!

    Our WOW pick is at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't read too many contemps, but I'm really looking forward to this one! It has the potential to be adorable.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read this one as well. I LOVE the title.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one sounds really cute I saw it earlier on another WoW. Hadn't hear of it before today.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like it'll be a really fun read, I'm sure it'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...