"Waiting On" Wednesday: Shattered Dreams



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Shattered Dreams by Ellie James
Release Date: December 6, 2011
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Series: Midnight Dragonfly
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

Sixteen-year-old Trinity Monsour wants nothing more than to live a normal life. But that isn’t as easy as it seems. Trinity is different. She is special. She sees visions, and for those she’s seen, it’s already too late.

Trinity arrives on her aunt’s doorstep in New Orleans with virtually no knowledge of her mysterious heritage. She begins settling into life at a new school and even starts making friends. But all too quickly her dreams accelerate; twisted, terrifying visions of a girl locked in a dark room. And when the head cheerleader, Jessica, goes missing, Trinity knows she has no choice but to step forward with what she’s seen.

But people believe that Trinity has information about Jessica’s disappearance not because of a dream, but because she is involved. She is kind-of dating Jessica’s ex-boyfriend, Chase, and Jessica did pull a nasty prank on Trinity. Revenge seems like the likeliest scenario.

Nothing prepares Trinity for the dark odyssey that ensues while searching for Jessica, including the surprising romance she finds with Chase, or the shocking truths she learns, not just about the girl who has gone missing, but the past that has been hidden from her.

12 comments:

  1. you havent read Delirium?? whoa! shame on you! XDD
    do it asap!
    btw, I havent heard about this book and looks totally amazing! thanks for sharing =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this cover! i'm excited to read it, too. :) great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know I was stopping by! I haven't heard about this book, so I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! That's looks quiet interesting! Great choice and happy reading :)

    My WoW:http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one does look interesting!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of this one, should add it to my TBR list. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by:) This looks amazing and maybe a little intense...love it. Its going on my tbr list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh the book trailer for this looks awesome. Old follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool summary, and I just love the cover! Maybe I could add it to my evergrowing TBR list :D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Petra, Thanks for stoppin by today. I love the cover of this book it's really pretty and sound good. Great WOW ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Didn't know about this one!
    but sounds good, will surely add it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick Petra! I can't wait to read this!! :) ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...