In My Mailbox (22)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It's a great way to spotlight the books you've gotten over the week.



{Thanks to Spencer Hill Press}


{Thanks to Lisa Schroeder}


{Thanks to Kimberly Derting}


{The Witchy Sisters Prize Pack thanks to Jessica Spotswood}


Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout  Goodreads | Amazon
Chime by Franny Billingsley  Goodreads | Amazon
Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis  Goodreads | Amazon
Renegade Magic by Stephanie Burgis  Goodreads | Amazon
The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories by Tim Burton  Goodreads | Amazon
The Girl Next Door by Selene Castrovilla  Goodreads | Amazon
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting  Goodreads | Amazon
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler  Goodreads | Amazon
In Liebe, Brooklyn (Chasing Brooklyn) by Lisa Schroeder  Goodreads | Amazon
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab  Goodreads | Amazon
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood  Goodreads | Amazon
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin  Goodreads | Amazon

I know this isn't a book, but it is book related. This is the St. Benedict charm as described in Gretchen McNeil's YA novel, Possess that the main character Bridget Liu wears. It was a gift from her father and has more meaning than she first realizes. Made by The Copper Camel.

11 comments:

  1. Loved Bittersweet, now reading The Pledge and can't wait to read The Near Witch (: Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This haul is like.. epic! I'm so jealous, actually.. XD Damn!

    Hope you'll enjoy reading all these books!!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of books! :D

    I'm not usually to jealous of other's IMM but your's has me wishing it was mine :)

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh wow!! You have a fabulous mailbox this week!! Lots of signed goodies and prize packs! Like the necklace charm too, will have to look into the series, think I've heard of it though...Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! Incredible swag week. The Lisa Schroeder set is great. I can't wait to read to Bittersweet.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Bittersweet right now and it's really interesting. I'm hoping to finish it sometime in the next few weeks. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul this week and beautiful charm! Enjoy!

    Shorskie's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, awesome IMM! I have nearly every book on my wishlist, so I think I'm turning green with envy right now. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by, followed you back! :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome book week for you last week! I love Tim Burtons Oyster book collection, they are brilliant! hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where do you win all those books!!?!?!?!? Or are you just really lucky?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...