Showcase Sunday #1



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits & Tea to highlight our newest books and see what everyone else received.



The Selection by Kiera Cass  Goodreads | Amazon
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting  Goodreads | Amazon
Earth Girl by Janet Edwards  Goodreads | Amazon
Switched by Amanda Hocking  Goodreads | Amazon
Hourglass by Myra McEntire  Goodreads | Amazon
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton  Goodreads | Amazon
Immortal City by Scott Speer  Goodreads | Amazon
Starters by Lissa Price  Goodreads | Amazon
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith  Goodreads | Amazon
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins  Goodreads | Amazon

I wish I could say this is the norm, but no. It's a combination of what I bought and got for review over the last few weeks. Thanks to Headline for the UK edition of The Last Echo and Harper Voyager for Earth Girl. A special thank you to Wendy Higgins for the signed copy of her debut Sweet Evil and bookmarks.

What did you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. OK ... absolutely drool-worthy (and I've seen a fair share of book hauls today)! I've had an eye on "The Selection" for a while now and with reading so many good things about "Sweet Evil" that'll have to go onto my wishlist too.
    Happy reading!

    http://the-book-garden.blogspot.com/2012/05/postman-files-thats-new-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many great new books. Love that your copy of "Sweet Evil" is signed, my copy is waiting in my TBR pile to be read. Earth Girl also looks great, it's on my wish list and I hope that you will enjoy it.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Very nice! Still have a ton of Amanda Hocking books to read! Getting curious about Sweet Evil too! Congrats on signed 1st copy!! :D

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing haul Petra :) !!
    I can't wait to read The Selection and Sweet Evil (sooo jealous you got a signed copy and bookmarks). Angelfire is amazing, I can't wait to know what you think of it !! Happy reading :)
    New email follower :) !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hourglass is really good! I just loved it!!! And I totally love your haul!!! I really want to read The Selection and Sweet Evil!!!! I am looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an ARC of Starters and I can't wait to read it because it sounds really great! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Switched, Hourglass and Sweet Evil!! So so good! :) Hourglass - I loved it! Enjoy all your awesome books this week ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt my mouth go like: :o

    Amazing books! Especially the signed Sweet Evil. Happy reading!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! So many great books! I just ordered Sweet Evil last night, and I can't wait for my copy to come in! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic haul, Petra and welcome to Showcase Sunday! :) I'm really excited about The Selection - I'll definitely order a copy later on!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...