Music Playlist: The Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie

I love listening to the music playlist an author has created for their book, especially if I haven't read it. It's a different type of teaser than the usual excerpt.

A while ago I started making notes of any book playlist I came across. First on paper, than in a word document and now as a graphic I put together. It's more interesting to look at than a boring word document. At first I just did it for myself, but a few months ago I started uploading them on Tumblr and Pinterest. Every now and then I'll upload them here from now on as well.

Below are the ones I put together for the Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie. Hope you like them.





1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog. Please follow mine, it's new: readandlovebooks.blogspot.com
    Thanks♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...