New Countdown Widgets

Hi! A belated happy new year to everyone. Hope you rung in the new year well. Personally I didn't do anything because I just wanted to relax. I had two weeks off and just indulged in the fact that I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to :-)

I'm not one to make any resolutions, but one thing I want to change is finding more time to blog. The last year (especially the last 6 months) were really stressful and that reflected in how often I blogged. I mainly focused on making countdown widget because the few times I sat down to write a review, I couldn't get my thoughts together. Work, school and life in general took its toll. I need to learn how to manage my time and deal with stressful situations better. Fingers crossed I'll figure it out in 2015.

To start off the new year, I made new countdown widgets for upcoming releases. With the exception of The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough, The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson and Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, they are all Spring 2015 Fierce Reads—which are always worth checking out. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski is already up and that's the only reason it's not pictured below.



Click here to grab the widgets for these upcoming releases and others.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to make new ones again. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Everything everything!! *-*

    Ps. I have a blog as well, written both in English and Italian. I'd love if you stopped by :) -> http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Describes essential steps in the writing and composing of two most popular types of the essays- Process essay and personal statement essay. See more fellowship personal statement examples

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...