Update

Hi! Just wanted to let everyone know why the blog or even the countdown widget page hasn't been getting updated lately.

To make the story short, I ended up in the hospital having to have emergency surgery. I can't really say everything is back to normal, but it's better than it was before the surgery. Unrealistically, I thought that things would go back to normal or as close as I can get at this time when I left the hospital, but I'm forced to realize that's not going to be the case. I'll be starting physical therapy soon and hopefully that will get things back to normal as soon as possible.


I just added three new widgets for both upcoming versions of The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich and Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray.


As always, you can request a widget for an upcoming book you'd like here. The more request for a certain book the higher it goes on my to-do list. Share the link to the page with everyone you know is looking forward to the same book as you and the faster the widget will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...