New Countdown Widgets

Hi! Sorry I haven't been updating the blog lately. As I mentioned in my last post, I was getting ready to go to a rehabilitation center for intensive physical therapy after having to have surgery. I did, but it doesn't just end there. It's going to be a while until things get back to normal and even then it might be a new version of the normal I had before, but even that's better then the alternative. Just trying to look ahead and stay positive.


As the title of this post implies, I have some new countdown widgets. Not one or two, but twenty! I wanted to make up for not making any for a while. The most requested one was The Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. I made versions for the US and UK editions.

I also made widgets for all the Orphan Queen novellas by Jodi Meadows, which I personally hope they'll bind-up and put in print since I'll always prefer books over ebooks.

The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick is a contemporary novel coming out in August that I'm really looking forward to. It's a companion novel to My Life Next Door—one of my favourite contemporary novels.

Forever With You and Scorched are by Jennifer L. Armentrout—which is more than enough for me to be anticipating its release.

Dream Things True by Marie Marquardt is a modern-day Romeo and Juliet story in which a wealthy Southern boy falls in love with an undocumented Mexican girl. I've never read anything that talks about the problems an undocumented person faces. The novel was inspired by the author's work with with Mexican immigrants in Georgia. I think that insight will add to the story.

I'm intrigued by all the upcoming releases below for one reason or another. And there are so many more to look forward to. The list grows everyday!


If there is a particular upcoming release you'd like a widget for, let me know by voting for it here. If you know anyone who is looking forward to the same book, ask them to vote for it too. The more votes for your choice the higher it gets on my to-do list and the higher the chances are it will be made.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll come to grips with your new normal soon, and get to be really happy again.
    As always, thank you for taking the time to make those for us. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making these!! I snagged a few for my website. I hope you are back to yourself again and come to grips with your new 'normal'. I admire your confidence and positive outlook. You are amazing. Don't ever forget it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...